Hi all swimmers out there. If you are thinking about getting a last few swims in for this season and aren’t already a member of the bldsa, well we have just the deal for you! If you join now you can swim St Mary’s loch (3mile or 6mile) and Lynn Regis (1km, 1.5km (juniors only) or 4.5km (seniors only) plus you are then a member of the BLDSA for the whole of next year 🙂 HAPPY SWIMMING
- Mark Sheridan on 12th July in 14 hours 33 mins
- Marisa Schubert on 20th July in a time of 14hrs 40mins
- Sara Marley on 29th July in 13hours 50mins
- 16 year old Hazel Killingbeck on 5th August in 15hrs 23 mins
- Amanda Bell on 5th August in 18hrs 26 mins
- Kate Robarts on 20th August, in 13 hours 20 minutes.
- Lucinda Bayliss on 1st September in 12hrs 54mins.
- Warrington Dolphins LDSC channel relay team, who swam the channel in 15 hr 15 min on 29th June.
- Margaret Smith, Rob Waterhouse, Andy Sherratt, Stephne Douglas, Marc Pomfret, Alan Pomfret.
- Team Channel challenge on 2nd July in 14 hours 43 minutes. (Team Manager) Joan Metcalfe, (Swimmers) Patrick Smith, Paul Tew, Mike Read, Sylvia Wanstal
- Pennine swimmers channel relay team. Debbie Taylor, Sam Plum, Tors Hamilton, Ursula Richards-Cairns, Mick Martin and Anne Stafford on 21st July in 14hrs 1 minute.
- Sister Act channel relay team. Nikki Fraser, Dee Llewellyn, Liane Llewellyn Hickling and Cat Fraser on 22nd July in 10hrs 08 mins.
- North Channel Guy Moar on 22nd July in 11 hours, 10 min.
- Jersey to France Lucinda Bayliss on 20th August in 6 hours, 50 min. 3rd fastest time ever.