We hope that you continue to be safe and well and we look forward to welcoming you all back to our events in 2021.
The events will be opening in October on the basis that Covid restictions will allow the swims to go ahead. We as an organisation will only be allowing the events to run if all current Covid guidelines can be followed, this will also include our own insurance and risk assessment guidelines which will be followed to the letter.
We are trying to remain positive that events will be able to go ahead as planned but it is up to you as an individual to make an informed decision about entering swims. Rest assured your safety and the safety of all our volunteers remains our main priority as is always the case regardless of the current pandemic, so with this in mind we are planning new ways of enabling the swims to run but they will only run if its safe to do so. You will of course be updated as soon as we know if the event can not take place. It may be worth ensuring if you enter an event which requires accommodation bookings, that they offer refunds if the event is cancelled and this may be at short notice if the government makes drastic changes.