Would all swim secretaries and Affiliated Clubs wishing to use the B.L.D.S.A rescue boats please contact our boat coordinator Chris Hickling on 01274 830615 0r by email: email@example.com.
All breaststroke swimmers must wear pink hats. These are available from the shop.
Plus Novice events are now open to swimmers from 10 years of age.
- Mark Sheridan on 12th July in 14 hours 33 mins
- Marisa Schubert on 20th July in a time of 14hrs 40mins
- Sara Marley on 29th July in 13hours 50mins
- 16 year old Hazel Killingbeck on 5th August in 15hrs 23 mins
- Amanda Bell on 5th August in 18hrs 26 mins
- Kate Robarts on 20th August, in 13 hours 20 minutes.
- Lucinda Bayliss on 1st September in 12hrs 54mins.
- Warrington Dolphins LDSC channel relay team, who swam the channel in 15 hr 15 min on 29th June.
- Margaret Smith, Rob Waterhouse, Andy Sherratt, Stephne Douglas, Marc Pomfret, Alan Pomfret.
- Team Channel challenge on 2nd July in 14 hours 43 minutes. (Team Manager) Joan Metcalfe, (Swimmers) Patrick Smith, Paul Tew, Mike Read, Sylvia Wanstal
- Pennine swimmers channel relay team. Debbie Taylor, Sam Plum, Tors Hamilton, Ursula Richards-Cairns, Mick Martin and Anne Stafford on 21st July in 14hrs 1 minute.
- Sister Act channel relay team. Nikki Fraser, Dee Llewellyn, Liane Llewellyn Hickling and Cat Fraser on 22nd July in 10hrs 08 mins.
- North Channel Guy Moar on 22nd July in 11 hours, 10 min.
- Jersey to France Lucinda Bayliss on 20th August in 6 hours, 50 min. 3rd fastest time ever.
DINNER TO BE HELD AT: The Holiday Inn. Ellsmere Port, Cheshire. ON SATURDAY 14th MARCH 2015 AT 6.30 pm
This years A.G.M. will be held on Sunday 15th March 2015 at 10am at the above venue.
(a) Homemade Chicken and Bacon Terrine with French Pineapple Chutney.
(b) Salmon and Chilli Roulade with Spiced Cream Fraiche and Mixed Leaves
(c) Tomato and Basil Soup served with a warm bread roll
(d) Roast Chicken Breast with Wild Mushrooms served with Smoked Bacon Jus
(e) Apricot stuffed Loin of Pork served with Apple and Redcurrant Jus
(f) Salmon Fillet and Asparagus Mousse Wrapped in Filo Pastry served with Lemon Cream Dressing. (v) Ricotta, spinach tortellini tomato sauce & rocket.
All main served with Chateaux Potatoes, Parsley Butter, Turned Carrots And sugar Snap Peas *****
(g) Strawberry Pan Cotta with Praline Honey Glaze
(h)Lemon and White Chocolate Cheesecake with Fruit Coulis
Freshly Brewed Tea and Coffee and Chocolate Mint Crisp
To apply for tickets please return the form below, together with a stamped addressed envelope for your confirmation and tickets, no later than Saturday 14th February 2015 to:
Mrs Pat Llewellyn, 8 Radfield Road, BRADFORD, West Yorkshire, BD6 1BZ. Tel: 01274 305503. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download a Dinner Application Form.
Download a Special Awards Nomination Form.