The last event for the 2021 Season, Colwick Park, has now closed.
The Executive Committee are working on the 2022 Calendar and hope to have it published as soon as possible.
Other Swim Calendars
- BLDSA Novice events are open to non-members from 10 years of age upwards.
- PLEASE NOTE CLOSING DATES CAN BE UP TO 1 MONTH PRIOR TO DATE OF SWIM.
- A SAE should be enclosed with any paper applications submitted.
- Breaststroke swimmers must wear a pink cap. Freestyle swimmers must not wear pink caps.
- Your BLDSA membership number must be quoted on all BLDSA correspondence. All BLDSA Championships, will be run under BLDSA rules. If an Affiliated Club Championship is run under BLDSA rules then any person can take part whether they are BLDSA members or indeed members of any other organisation (this is at the discretion of the organising club).
- It is the swimmer’s responsibility to provide suitably qualified boat-crew to accompany them, where required.
- All swimmers are reminded that safety equipment as required in the Championship rules will be checked physically at the briefing meeting. Failure to comply with the requirements will mean the swimmer will be disqualified from the Championship.